CELTIC NORTH STAGE PLOT
Prepared by Dan Perkins, (613) 837-6421
Updated: May 2013
All instrument connections within approx. 10
feet of instrument. Instrument connections can be direct to
mixer or via DI boxes. Phantom power required from mixer needed
for some instruments
Each player needs a chair without arms.
Required stage area for performers- approx 14
feet (side to side) by and 6 feet (front to back)
- cold bottled water, or ice water (sturdy glasses, not thin
- one table (approx 6 feet by 4 feet, near stage) for
- secure storage area for coats and instrument cases
- good, white light in order to read music
- we do not play unless the temperature is at least 20 degrees
centigrade inside in the winter.
- please make sure your heating system is working properly.
Summary of equipment requirements (detailed
- two line input for ¼” jacks for instruments
- two XLR inputs for instruments
- two (2) microphones (XLR), with short stands, for instruments
- two (2) microphones (XLR) with stands, for vocals
- Dan will also need a microphone for the bodhran.
Phantom Power required
Set-up and sound check time: 1 hour